Re: RAID 5 inaccessible - continued

Oh man!
I've never been so happy! Wow. My array is back, with the dd_rescue
which indeed came to the rescue. Since I've configured my LVM again,
the raid Array is accessible again.
Guys, many thanks for your help!

dd_rescue is indeed something different then a dd conv=noerror, though
I tried that one only once.

I need to buy another 500GB disk now to _FIRST_ backup the whole thing.

Krekna

-