Re: RAID 5 inaccessible - continued

Er,,, no :)
This was on another machine, luckily, I am not that stupid.
I was using /dev/hdb in that one, sorry to be a bit unclear about that.
Also, I usually sit on my hands for a sec when I do such powerfull commands.

Good, so I make some chances then with dd_rescue, I'll let you know
then, I have to try this tonight.

Krekna

-