Re: Question: array locking, possible?

Rick

On HP-UX disk mirroring is done in LVM. I'm using md driver for
mirroring and LVM on top of it.  Controlling access to my disks in LVM
is just too late. I would have to assemble the array before I can activate
VGs. If the array in question is being used on the other host nobody
can guarantee that bad thing wont happen. And what I would like to
prevent is: two hosts accessing (writing) an array.
Thanks anyway for the hint.

Regards,
Chris