RAID 0 and 1 Benchmark

Hello,

I am a RAID user, and some weeks ago I needed the performance of
RAID 0 and 1 in Linux systems. In some places I rode that RAID Mirroring
it is very slow, and in some other places that it is very fast... but
not "How much".

We made some benchmark, and we wrote the results here:
http://www.catux.org/index.php?contingut=articles&num=101

It is not 100% complete, because there aren't RAID 5 either Hardware
RAID, but I think maybe maybe some people could be interested in that.

Thank you very much for your work in RAID Linux System, amazing how
configurable and performance this system is!

PD: English of article is better than this one :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona