Re: ATAn timeout errors

My server is now unusable - I've rebuilt the array using a boot CD and it completed OK.

I rebooted from the internal drives and it came up OK, then crashed with an "ata6: commain timeout" error.

I guess there must be a hardware issue somewhere, but I have no idea where.

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

R.