Re: raidreconf error (bug)

I just thought I'd let everyone know that the problem has been solved by
reversing the old and new raidtab files in the command line to raidreconf
(after fixing the bug that causes the immediate abort).

The old 4-disk array is currently running with the filesystem intact.  I'll
go about backing it up now :)

-