RE: Getting HD Serial Numbers in RAID

Hi...

Thank you for the very informative response. I was afraid that the
passthrough was just not supported.

Would it be possible for me to get the driver (OEM) that can report this
information (SRB Passthrough)? Or can I get the pieces to implement the
passthrough myself.

If you know anything about getting that info in Win32 that would help
greatly also, since I am in the same boat in that OS as well.

Thanks!

Augustine

-