Re: RAID migration from 2.4 -> 2.6

As a follow-up, I tried using md=10,/dev/sda1,/dev/sdf1 as a kernel
parameter.  Still no luck:

could not lock sda1
md_import_device returned -6
could not lock sdf1
md_import_device returned -6
bug in file drivers/md/md.c, line 1513.

But apparently this error is misleading (-6 == ENXIO, no such device).
I traced the code all the way back to do_open in fs/block_dev.c
which is where it appears to be coming from.

I'm not sure why the devices can't be found: the Adaptec driver appears
to go through its initialization routines just fine and find all the
disks.

Anyone have any ideas here?

-Bob

-