Re: mdadm - comments on command layout

> mapping out how I think the commands should work, do people agree with
> my observation?

no.  I find mdadm commandlines reasonably intuitive and consistent;
having a shell-like mode would not hurt, but then again, the
interactive commands would necessarily look almost the same as
normal, discrete mdadm commands (and you do have a shell with
history and editing, no?)

forgive me if this sounds insulting, but is the problem that you're
not comfortable with the unixy emphasis on commandline arguments
and switches?

regards, mark hahn.

-