Bug in kernel 2.2.14

I think I've just found a bug in Kernel 2.2.14 found in RedHat distribution.
As this is quite an old version of the RAID drivers, so I merely want to ask
if there is already a patch available.
The problem is: I've got two extended primary partitions with four logical
partitions each.(Experimental setup :-) ). I can add hdb5..12 to a linear
RAID array and it works just fine ( mkraid, raidstart, raidstop), until I
reboot. It's configured with persistent superblocks and kernel autostart.
After the reboot the array is not started and even raidstart doesn't work.
Looks like something wrong is done to the superblocks of the partitions
under the SECOND extended partition. (hdb3). If the array is made of the
partitions under the first extended partition, it works fine. If it's made
of those of the second it doesn't. In the kernel log is the message:
md: bug in file md.c, line 1570
I've included the crash dump, if it can help. I'm not (yet) a programmer
myself.
Thanks for any reply, wondra