softraid5 disk order check

Hello,
I need some infos about array reconstruction. I moved 3 raid5 disk (after processor auto-flaming) to another mainboard with only 1 ide controller...

i'm not sure disk order is correct and the superblocks were corrupted so i force the superblock to be rewitten.
Before doing really really bad manipulation I need to be sure what make reconstruction.

Is disk order important?
How to check disk order from data dump?
What will reconstruction really do?
As of the XOR's proprieties will a parity reconstruction be harmless, assuming no data corruption?
How can I check that reconstruction was successfull? Without mounting? mounting read-only?

Thanks for helping,

Loris