md multipath w/ 2 hba's

I don't know if this is exactly the right place to ask this question,
but here it goes.  I have installed 2 emulex hbas in a red hat as2.1
server.  I first saw duplicate paths to each lun.  Now I am trying to
get failover paths to work so if one path goes down the other will pick
up.  What I am seeing is the path to /dev/sdj is the only one working.
What I have done so far is edited my /etc/raidtab and put this entry in

raiddev /dev/md0
raid-level      multipath
nr-raid-disks   2
chunk-size      4
persistent-superblock 1
device          /dev/sdb
raid-disk       0
device          /dev/sdj
raid-disk       1

1.  I then issued mkraid /dev/md0
2.  Made filesystem
3.  edited fstab and mounted the filesystem but I don't have failover.

Here is my output from /proc/mdstat

md0 : active multipath sdj[0] sdb[1]
      14226368 blocks [1/1] [U]

Is what I'm trying to do feasible or am I completely off track here.
If I am on track what have I missed.

Thanks,
Doug
-