RE: Power Saving possible ? (fwd)

 Hi,
 I saw your msg but, sorry, this is not the answer.
 What if you have 5 machines with 14 drives each, than this can be higher
(it also depends on the energy costs your local company charges you).
 And less noise and less heat is also important for me, so ?
 Would anyone have another suggestion ?
 (Even if had to unmount the raid to put the drives to sleep, in a script os
something, would already help, although it's not ideal...But I don't know if
this is possible with the drives connected to the 3Ware.)

Thanks a lot again.

Marcello

-