Recreating RAID from a healthy full disk

Hi,

recently one of our two disks (set in RAID1) on our webhosting server got
faulty. Strange was, that even that the other was healthy, reading some
files crashed with IO errors. What I did was:
    1) I unset linux-raid-autodetect flags on all partitions of the healthy
disk
    2) Turned off the computer
    3) Unplugged the faulty disk
    4) Turned on the computer and booted directly from healthy disk
(/dev/hda, not /dev/md...)
Now I'm managing to get a new disk instead of the faulty one. I would like
to know what I'm supposed to do when I'll have it.
I guess I should repartition the new disk the same way as the old one, set
all those linux-raid-autodetect flags with fdisk. But how should I convince
raidtools to recreate raid synchronizing files from the healthy one to the
new one?

Thanks for any help! I'm really scared :(

Vladimir Trebicky

---
Odchozí zpráva možná neobsahuje viry.

-