Re: Couldn't umount on /mnt/md0-device busy???

There may be an entry for /mnt/md0 in /etc/exports. If there is, usually
the startup scripts will start an NFS server at boot time and the
filesystem will be busy as long as that daemon is running. If you mount
the volume after the scripts run a server won't be started and the
volume can be manually unmounted without any errors.

-Kanoa

-