Re: Fw: DriveReady SeekComplete problems

hi ya artur

On Sat, 11 May 2002, Danilo Godec wrote:

> On Fri, 10 May 2002, Artur Jasowicz wrote:
>
> > The more I think about it the more it seems like the system not
> > keeping up with the drives though. Isn't it strange that both my 2000+

make sure that all your disks on the same ide cable is of the same
speed...  and its options defined similarly...
	ata33 on one cable...
	ata66 on a 80-pin ide cable - no other disk speeds
	ata100 on a different ide cable
	ata133 on a different ide cable..
	-- do NOT mix drives of different ata speeds..

	hdparam -iv /dev/hdxx  will tell you what speed it is

make sure that your cables are good/clean and not bent out of shape..

http://www.linux-1u.net/Disks

c ya
alvin

-