Mirroring

Dear Sir

First i read about your experience in the Unix  Administration, and it
is ereal great, hoping one day to reach your point.

Second, i have a question concerning the Mirroring technique as i use it
here, knowing that i am working with RedHat linux 7.2. My question is:

How can i make the slave or the backup disk bootable in case of master
disk crash?

More exploration:

I have 2 hard disks, one is the master and the other is the slave or the
backup, or the mirror (whatever), i finished installing them and they
are working fine (till now !!), but when i make a test to remove anyone
to see if the other will work properly (as this will be the case in case
of anyone of them crash), i found that the master one is working fine
(which contain the boot commands) while the other failed to boot. I
tried to put a bootable disk but it gives me something related to kernel
panics.

Your help will be much appreciatted:

--
Mohamed Farouk
System Engineer

"This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message
and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person."