Re: data corruption - the nightmare continues (now I hate IBM)

Still offtopic, but...

I've received IBM 75GXP and 60GXP firmaware upgrade from IBM, after a
simple email request. The upgrades are DOS programs, but include a
bootable disc, so no need to install DOS - Just a req. for a i386
machine. It was the UK IBM support center (drive@uk.ibm.com) which
emailed me the upgrades. I dont know if its as easy to get SCSI hd
firmware upgrades, but i guess its worth a try.

Regards
Anders Fugmann

P.s. If anyone is interessted in the GXP model firmware upgrades, they
can be found at: http://anders.fugmann.dhs.org/ibm/

-