Query on Volume adjustment and mute

Hi,

Presently we are introducing pulseaudio server/client in our project.
My part is to introduce the volume adjustment  and mute . I have created  set_sink volume callback  and updating volume change depends on volume slider input.
When you scrub the volume slider means pulseman will be freezed after that no volume change will be occured .

After restart only pulseman will start working normal.

Let me know if anyone have pulseaudio example code then shared it for my reference and Can anyone provide your valuable feedback to resolve this issue?

Thanks and regards,
Vijay.S