How to disable switch on HDMI audio output ?

Hello all,

As stated in the title, I'm looking for a way to disable switch on HDMI audio output.

My goal is to help visual-impaired and blind people to keep their sound working on the laptop output even if the HDMI output doesn't work. Blind people only rely on speech synthesis and so PulseAudio to use their computer.

Before asking you this question I've made lot of search on the internet and I've tried to comment this option on the file default.pa
load-module module-switch-on-port-available
Indeed it prevents to switch on HDMI but it also prevents to switch on plugged earphone into jack port. I only want to disable switch on HDMI audio.

Do you know how to disable switch only on HDMI audio output ?

Best regards,
Alex.