Pulseaudio Bluez literally

I am trying to pair my Debian 9 Box with my Galaxy Tab-A through a Dlink BT-102 blue tooth dongle. On my other Debian9 machine it works I can pair with the Tab-A and I can play sound from my Taba through the speakers on the Debian 9 box.

The second Debian box has a problem. Doing exactly what works with the other box, I get that I can pair with the Tab-A, successfully, but upon pairing the red green and blue indicators in the bluetooth manager on the Debian 9 machine appears and then just unceremoniously disappears as if some daemon crashed. If I go to settings it tells me that pairing was successful but sound could not connect.

Strange thing is I can send a file to and from but sound doesnt work as on the other Debian9 box.

Any ideas.

Here is a video link to what happens when pairing. Notice ho the red blue and green "icons" appear then disappear at the same time as the bluetooth data icon at the bottom flashes.
"http://grossmann-venter.com/issues/ugroups/issue-01_rendered.mp4";

Would be great to get it working on this machine. I have been pulling my hair out with trying to fix this playing around with bluez and pulseaudio and followed all the online info I could get, but nothing helped.

Here is what is in dmesg.

(wrapper-2.0:2295): pulseaudio-plugin-WARNING **: Disconected from the PulseAudio server. Attempting to reconnect in 5 seconds.

(wrapper-2.0:2295): pulseaudio-plugin-WARNING **: pa_context_connect() failed: Access denied
xcb_connection_has_error() returned true
shared memfd open() failed: Too many open files
Failed to create secure directory (/run/user/1000/pulse): Too many open files
socket(): Too many open files
fork(): Cannot allocate memory

Also pulseaudio -vv
(Only what came up as red is quoted)
E: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: jack_client_open() failed.
E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-jack-sink" (argument: ""): initialization failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Module load failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.

I then uninstalled pulseaudio
apt-get purge pulseaudio
and it also uninstalled
pulseaudio-module-jack (10.0-1+deb9u1) ...
pulseaudio-module-bluetooth (10.0-1+deb9u1) ..

I reinstalled pulseaudio, then erased contents of .xsession-errors.
Then paired the Tab-A again and no errors appeared in xsession-errors.
However the same appearing and disappearing redbluegreen icons in the bluetooth manager happened. The bluetooth manager showed the following error for sound "Connection Failed: blueman.bluez.errors.DBusFailedError: Protocol not available."

Thanks