[ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 12.0

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018, at 2:54 AM, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> May I have your attention, please?
>
> PulseAudio 12.0 has entered our world, and it claims to be superior to
> its predecessors at least in the following ways:

Thank you for all the work on this, Tanu!

I've now cherry-picked next onto master and pushed it out. There were a bunch of conflicts that I think I got right, but if anyone wants to double-check, that would be great (the state change bits and a bunch of  translations during the BlueZ 4 removal were the big ones).

Cheers,
Arun