Enabling HSP profie in Pulseaudio

On Tue, 2018-06-19 at 10:28 +0000, Chinthamol CS. wrote:
> Hi Tanu,
>
> Thankyou for your reply.
> I updated pulseaudio to 11.1
> Now ofono is not running in my setup. Still i couldn't enable HSP profile in pulseaudio.
> Also I tried with headset=native to module- bluetooth-discover . But No Hope.
> My i.MX6 board is connected to Andrid mobile phone via bluetooth. BT
> microphone(connected to board) is not replacing the internal
> microphone of Andrid mobile phone.
> Whether we need to do any additional configuration for this? Please help.

When your record on the phone, do you get audio from the phone's
internal microphone? If so, then the recording application is recording
from a wrong device, and that sounds like a problem at the phone end.
If you connect a regular bluetooth headset to the phone, can you record
from that? If not, then the problem clearly has nothing to do with
pulseaudio.

--
Tanu

https://liberapay.com/tanuk