Pulseaudio latency

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:42 PM Harish Gaddameedi <
harish.gaddameedi at smartron.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:11 PM Harish Gaddameedi <
> harish.gaddameedi at smartron.com> wrote:
>

>> *Please do not top-post.To me it looks like that is an issue in the ALSA
>> driver and not related to pulseaudio.The driver must be reporting the wrong
>> latency. Did you set the loopback latency to*
>> *300 ms? Default is 200 ms.*
>>

>> Sorry, I use default settings, gmail is doing top posting.
>> No, i didn't set any loopback latency. I'll check with the alsa driver
>> and get back to you.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Harish Gaddameedi

Hi Georg,

There is one more important point i wanted to discuss, this is which we
have capture from your reply of clock synchronisation. Can you conform
whether the system clock and audio clock both are same or different?

--
Regards,
Harish Gaddameedi