bluetooth: HFP | WBS | pollfd->revent POLLOUT not hit

Hi,

I am trying to make WBS with PulseAudio. I am almost successful in
establishing the connection and making a WBS traffic.

But out of 10 attempts or sometimes the TX packets are not sent due to
POLLOUT is not reflected in the pollfd
                /* Test if the stream is writable */
                if (pollfd->revents & POLLOUT)
                    writable = true;

I would like to know what causes the stream as not writable.
What are the connecting modules to resolve this?
This happening only with WBS as NBS works good without any problem.

Thanks,
Sathish N