location of pa-equalizer default config and presets

On 24.07.2017 23:03, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 23:22 +0200, Bernhard Landauer wrote:
>> I am attempting to include a default equalizer config with an edition
>> and would like to know where the proper place to store this
>> config/preset is.
>>
>> My understanding is that presets used to be stored in
>> ~/.config/pulse/presets but whatever I put there is not shown in the
>> application. Looks like this has been changed during recent development?
> I assume you're talking about qpaeq? The presets are and always have
> been stored in ~/.config/pulse/equalizer-presets.

Thank you for your reply.
Just: If what you say is true, how is it possible when I remove the
whole directory ~/.config/pulse that after a reboot launching qpaeq
shows still the same settings?
Also I found this github repo with some .preset files in readable form -
where would they be placed correcty then?
https://github.com/rsommerard/pulse-presets Something like this would be
ideal for my case.
Also: When I save different presets from qpaeq, where can I find them?

regards Bernhard