Adjusting ALSA maximum volume on multiple chanels.

I have found a solution.

1- Save my alsa parameters: https://askubuntu.com/questions/50067/howto-save-alsamixer-settings

2- Add a new  pulse-audio channel corresponding to my alsa master chanel:
"load-module module-alsa-sink device=hw:1,0 sink_name=Master tsched=0" in /
etc/pulse/default.pa

3- Set my sound card in disable profile in pavu-control.

Pulse-audio will not change my ALSA settings after that except for master
channel.

Pierre.