About extra A2DP codecs support in bluetooth module

Hi,

I found that even my bluetooth headset support AAC (A2DP_CODEC_MPEG24)
codec, when using pulseaudio-bluetooth module, only the basic SBC is
used in negotiation.

I checked the source of bluetooth module, but only SBC is implemented.

Any plan to support extra codec like MP3 (A2DP_CODEC_MPEG12) and ATRAC?
Is there any license problem blocking pulseaudio to implement such codec?

Thanks,
Qu