State not restored in system mode

On Wed, 2016-10-26 at 20:41 +0200, Florian Lindner wrote:
> Is it ok, pactl fails, when executed as root?

All users who want to access pulseaudio have to be in the "pulse-
access" group. This is true even for root.

Anyway, I think I figured out the problem. When module-device-restore
is loaded, it doesn't touch the settings of already-existing sinks, so
it has to be loaded before module-udev-detect. In system.pa we load the
modules in the wrong order. It's weird that this has gone unnoticed for
so long...

Switch the module loading order in system.pa, and things should start
working.

--
Tanu