PulseAudio translation

Hello guys,

I would like to translate PulseAudio, PulseAudio Volume Control and
PulseAudio preferences into Lithuanian language.
But I can not find appropriate POT files because every file I got had
different number of strings (some 453, some 583..) so I'm not sure which
one is right.

Where could I get correct POT files that I could later attach to
freedesktop bugzilla?