Latency bug when module-tunnel-source and module-loopback are loaded dynamically

Hi Georg,

Thanks a lot.
>> Is there some reason why you do not use the default default.pa?

Well, the default default.pa is made for PC's, right ? As I have an
embedded system, I thought I'd better load a minimal set of software,
including pulseaudio modules. Most modules are obviously not required in my
situation (jack, esound, bluetooth, ...), but  I have to admit that I don't
know what things like module-always-sink, module-position-event-sounds,
module-filter-heuristics, module-filter-apply, ... do ; and if they could
help fixing the issues I'm seeing. I will try.

>> There are a few latency issues in module-loopback and I sent a patch set
a while ago which is addressing them, but I doubt that those patches would
help in your situation

We already applied one of the patches you mention (
https://github.com/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/commit/c7310f8e379915b42579adb3f5288f5bcb09ba8f
), but we didn't know that there were other ones.

>> If you have problems downloading I can also send them via mail.

They are indeed difficult to download from the web site. I would appreciate
if you could send them my mail.

Thank you and best regards,

Olivier