Question about Capturing Stereo Sound

Hi,

I'm useing "pulseaudio.lib_pulseaudio" to record sound from a the internal
source "alsa_output.pci-0000_00_1b.0.analog-stereo". But form some reason
I'm only getting the sound from the right channel. I'm sure ?im
missconfiguring something but I really don't know what could it be. I would
appreciate any insight you might give me because I can't find any exmaples
or tutorials about this theme.

samplespec = pa_sample_spec()
samplespec.channels = 2
samplespec.format = PA_SAMPLE_U8
samplespec.rate = self.rate

pa_stream = pa_stream_new(context, "peak detect demo", samplespec, None)
pa_stream_set_read_callback(pa_stream,
                            self._stream_read_cb,
                            sink_info.index)
pa_stream_connect_record(pa_stream,
                         sink_info.monitor_source_name,
                         None,)
                         PA_STREAM_NOFLAGS)

And here I access

def stream_read_cb(self, stream, length, index_incr):
    data = c_void_p()
    pa_stream_peek(stream, data, c_ulong(length))

    data = cast(data, POINTER(c_ubyte))
    for i in xrange(length):
        # When PA_SAMPLE_U8 is used, samples values range from 128
        # to 255 because the underlying audio data is signed but
        # it doesn't make sense to return signed peaks.
        #self._samples.put(data[i] - 128)
        self._samples.put(data[i])
    pa_stream_drop(stream)

And here I get the audio everytime a need another sample:

def getAudio(self):
    """get a single buffer size worth of audio."""
    return self.__iter__().next()

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon