[ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 8.0 RC1

Hi folks,
As promised, master has been frozen for the 8.0 release. I've rolled
out the RC1 tarball (7.99.1, as usual). Please test and file bugs if
you see regressions. Get it at:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/releases/pulseaudio-7.99.1.tar.xz
MD5: 257bf53e4cb00227d7d1abb964655c7c
SHA1: e5ad51227c4833e7c1955683fd4cf9ec7f4bf8df

In addition to the usual set of bug fixes and misc improvements,
interesting changes include a new balance-based volume API, routing
improvements, and .d directory support.

>From a packaging perspective, the last bit is likely interesting (you
can ship distro config as separate files instead of mucking about with
the current file in /etc/pulse). Also of note is the move of
libpulsecore out of libdir since it's a private library.

We'll have a detailed changelog with the final release, of course.

Cheers!
Arun