module-combine-sinks latency

Dear pulseaudio forks,

      I`m using a combine-sink connected with a alsa-sink, and my
pa_stream is pointed to the combine sink.
      So my question is I want to calculate the real latency of the
whole chain, from the client to the speaker(when
      user can hear the sound).
      I supposed that pa_stream_get_latency will not return anything
related to the final alsa-sink, so is it correct
     that final latency = pa_stream_get_latency() + the latency of the
alsa-sink ?

     Thanks all!

BR,
Lixin