Resampler quality evaluation results

Thanks a lot. For the record, it seems that:

    1. Resampling from closer rates yields less distortion that from
    rates that are far apart.
    2. Upsampling distorts more than downsampling.
    3. speex-float-3 gives audible distortion even for close rates.

I suppose I these results were to be expected, but it's still nice to
have confirmation.

Now if I only could check the performance of speex-fixed vs. speex-float
on my platform.. :).

Laurentiu Nicola