Mixing audio sources and casting to the net

The result will go to the local speakers (Line Out socket). But the
MICROPHONE will also be cast to the other side, so that THEY can hear the
total thing - the beat that they're playing, mixed with the local vocalist.
Sorry, but my *own* mind gets a little jumbled up when I try to envision
the whole thing :) But bit by bit, and with a little of you guys' help, I
think I can get it sorted out :)
Thanks! :)