Patch review status wiki page updated

Patch review status updated:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Software/PulseAudio/PatchStatus/

Statistics:

* 2013-12-06:
   * 99 patches are pending review (not counting the "in a github
     branch" patches).
   * The oldest pending patch is 143 days old.

* 2013-11-29:
   * 61 patches are pending review (not counting the "in a github
     branch" patches).
   * The oldest pending patch is 135 days old.

If you wonder how the oldest patch age can go up by 8 days in 7
days, that's because an old patch was resurrected from the "status
unclear" section back to the "waiting for review" section. Also, we
didn't really get 38 new patches last week, I did some errors when I
counted the patches last week.

--
Tanu