Brrr ... freeze imminent

Hello,

please consider to also merge version 2 of my patch "module-virtual-surround-
sink: add silence to hrir if necessary".

The problem is, that the libsndfile based resamplers do not guarantee to output
any samples for too short input sequences. Thus, we should append silence to
the hrir if we do not get enough samples from the resampler.

Regards,

Ole