PulseAudio conference: Please speak up if you intend to come!

On 10/16/2012 11:12 AM, Arun Raghavan wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 10:50 +0300, Jaska Uimonen wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Me and Janos would _really_ like to come, but we just didn't
>> get financing for this....
>>
>> Anyway we are working on the routing/policy module and would
>> really like to be involved in the conversation concerning
>> that (I think it was on the agenda).
>>
>> We have a working thing loosely based on the ideas discussed
>> a year ago with Colin and others on the list. So we just
>> have to do the discussion on our part here on the list
>> and hope you take it into account in the conference.
>>
>> I let Janos to mail the list about the details and repos,
>> where the code can be found.
>
> It's a shame you can't make it. Maybe we could organise some sort of
> video call for you to do the presentation? (we need to check if the
> venue Internet would support it)

So far, I can only speak highly of the wireless available on UDS,
compared to other conferences. That said, for reliable and good quality
videoconference we might need a wired connection?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic