PulseConf report

> For those who aren't following the planet, thought I'd like you know
> that I've put up notes from PulseConf up at:
>
> http://arunraghavan.net/2012/11/pulseconf-2012-report/

One comment on the low-latency case for desktop gaming with a 16ms
latency. I imagine this means trouble when sending data to the HDaudio
driver. With the PulseAudio sink architecture, you need the sink and
ring buffer to be of equal size (feature, not bug), which means you need
a ring buffer size of 8ms tops (neglecting the client-server buffer),
and events up to 4ms apart. Has anyone tried the changes we pushed
recently at the kernel level to properly handle the ring buffer pointer
and delay? I believe some of the underruns may be due to the ~1ms
inaccuracy that we had before these changes.  If your driver is already
giving you a 25% precision error no wonder things are broken?