paid pulse audio support

'Twas brillig, and info at 11/10/12 20:41 did gyre and gimble:
> i have killed 2 full days and my time is precious now for various
> reasons; i do not want to tell u my problem and have u suggest answer -
> i want you online realtime with me on instant messaging till the problem
> is solved;
>
> i am currently in riyadh, ksa gmt +3 ;
>
> i am running f17, kde, nvidia gt430 graphics card with hdmi, and
> pulseaudio is installed so i have skype support and skype works full
> audio and video;
>
> i only have video and audio when playing a local file on my HD if i do
> the following
> mplayer -ao alsa:device=hw=2.9 file.ext
>
> if i hit test on the hdmi device in kde i get nothing
>
> the main problem is no audio with online video eg youtube
>
> i have been on linux since fedora 4, and we use it professionally but
> none of my techs have experience with linux as a desktop platform only
> as a telco server
>
> i am wasted, tired, defeated, enervated, and unhappy
>
> pls kindly consent to an hourly rate with a 30 minute minimum and pls
> kindly advise when u would be free online
>
> thx and cheers
> al

Sorry for the late reply.

I'd be happy to help you out. If you would like to arrange a time when
I'll be online I'll do my best to help with the issue.

I wouldn't want to do this on a commercial basis and am happy to help
out (provided it doesn't take too long of course!) I'm generally on GMT
timezone and can likely arrange to be online most evenings mid-week at
some point.

If you would prefer to debug the issue via email, just supply "pacmd ls"
output and if possible the output from "PHONON_PULSEAUDIO_DEBUG=99
kcmshell4 kcm_phonon"

Thanks!

Col

--