status report from Deng Zhengrong June 22

Hi list,

I'm a bit busy with  my school project this week. However, I've been
starting to look at the test framework. There's no unified test
framework in pulse audio code right now. As most of its code are
written in a casual way and some of the tests in tests/ directory are
only meant to be read by users to check whether the output is ok or
not. This is not good enough.

I've investigated the current test framework in c language. e.g.
cunit, check. As we're mostly comfortable with C language, so google's
gtest framework is out of our radar. I'm also in the middle of the
decision whether I should write my own test framework to better suit
pulse audio's current usage or just re-use the correct test framework.
If any one has comments, please feel free to tell me.

Thanks!
--deng