about test framework

Here's my first patch series about test framework, I'd prefer our in-house test
framework instead of replying on other third party test frameworks. Any
comments are welcome. I've added a new cpu test case to leverage this
framework. and in the meantime, RUN_TEST seems to be un-used, so I also change
it a little bit to fit my uses.