Segfault at saving legacy database entries

'Twas brillig, and David Henningsson at 01/09/11 09:57 did gyre and gimble:
> Or maybe save a temporary null-port entry that is used later (as a
> fallback is there is no port entry)?

This seems more sensible, but it's harder to code for (well not
massively, as it could all be wrapped up in the call to perportentry
read I guess - e.g. separate out the key into the primary bit and the
port suffix... probably means a few more mallocs generally but maybe
worth it?

I'll add it to my todo list. Thanks :)

I thought I'd seen a segv somewhere too, but then I couldn't
reproduce... this explains it!

Col

--

Colin Guthrie