[RFC] Allow read-only or non-existing sink input volume.

'Twas brillig, and Tanu Kaskinen at 27/02/11 12:35 did gyre and gimble:
> I actually have started to feel that "volume_readable" and
> "volume_writable" would be better than "has_volume" and
> "read_only_volume" in pa_sink_input_info. What are others' opinions? One
> argument for "readable"/"writable" is that those terms also cover the
> write-only case, which will probably never occur in practice, but you
> never know...

I did actually prefer _readable and _writeable when you mentioned them
but didn't feel strongly enough to ask you to change them. So if you do
prefer them, I'd be happier too if you changed them :)

As this is in my tree now and I have merged a few other things, it will
be a little tricky to back it out (due to doing merges since then), but
I can do that if really needed (don't think Maaten will mind rebasing
his win32 stuff if needed which was the merge) or you can just make your
change on top of the current one. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie