How to capture one of multiple radios that these radios play at the same time?

2010/11/20 Tanu Kaskinen <tanuk at iki.fi>:
> On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 13:48 +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> You appear to be using the sink_input_index value before you even run
>> the main loop... This value will just contain the default values and
>> thus I suspect they all have 0's which ultimately maps to the default
>> monitor source and no specific sink input.
I observe sink input indexs in PulseAudio Manager:
Sink input indexs have no change when I run my code.
But Source output appears each time,and the index of source outputs
are increment.

I can't find monitor source index in PulseAudio Panel.

>> You need to run the main loop and let all the necessary call backs be
>> called and get all the necessary index values before you actually use them.
So,do you want to tell me monitor source index is decided after
running main loop and all necessary callbacks?

Thank for your ideas.