0.9.22 on Ubuntu Lucid gobbling up CPU

Paul Menzel <paulepanter <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> You already posted the same question to the list four weeks ago [1].

Yes, it would seem you are correct.  That was about a different release of
Ubuntu.  I had hoped that "third party" pieces that I had to gather together at
that time to get a system working had been integrated into the subsequent
release.  Sadly, it seems it was not.  :-(

> Please keep the threading next time. Also you did not answer my
> questions back then.

My apologies.  I will go back and answer them...

Cheers,
b.