Anyone seen this problem: Cards show up but their sinks/sources do not.

Hi,

I come across this occasionally (usually when moving from home to my
office where I have a USB speaker via a USB Hub.

The card itself is shown fine and lets me choose the profiles etc., but
it refuses to actually load any sinks/source for it.

Changing profile doesn't seem to help kick it into gear and restarting
PA is the only possible answer.

I suspect it's something odd relating to not unloading properly which in
turn prevents loading again or something similar, but I can't reproduce
it at will sadly, so hard to say.

I grabbed the attached debug.

Doesn't tell me much other than the card loads OK, but the sinks/sources
do not. I've not picked at the code yet to discover potential failure
points, but figured I'd ask here as a first step.

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie