Documentation for developers

Hi all,

Is there any documentation or sample source for developers wanting to
use the pulseaudio Async API for their applications (apart from the
doxygen API documentation)?

I have been using the doxygen generated documentation, but it has some
big holes in it. I plan on implementing a small app using most of the
features available in the Async API to learn how to use pulseaudio as
a first stage.

Would anyone find it helpful if once I am done with my sample
application that I list all the specific things I am coming across
that I think are missing in the doxygen documentation?

Thanks,
Brendon.