Help needed for system-wide pulseaudio for blind users

Ok!  I've got both critical speech applications working great!
Speakup reads all my consoles, and Orca reads Gnome apps.  I removed
gdm, and I log directly into a console, and when I type startx, I get
a gnome desktop.  I can't even tell you how excited I am to have
speech finally working great in Ubuntu!  Guys with visual impairments
get very emotional about their speech applications.

As I promised on another thread, I will work towards a "right"
solution for how to run pulseaudio and all the accessibility
applications for the next release of Ubuntu after Lucid.  In the
meantime, my plate will be full dealing with all the other crap that's
still goofy for accessibility, like the fact that gksu doesn't work
with Orca.  Vinux/Ubuntu Lucid is going to be awesome for the blind.
Thanks!

Bill